Berlin native Matthias Gleiß always dreamed of becoming a chef. With passion and ambition, he soon opened Restaurant VOLT. Under his direction, VOLT has rapidly climbed to the top of the Berlin restaurant scene. In his free time, Matthias Gleiß enjoys spending time with his wonderful family.
Before opening VOLT, Matthias Gleiß distinguished career includes:
- „Restaurant Harlekin“ – Grand Hotel Esplanade, Berlin
- „Residenz Heinz Winkler“ – Aschau, Bavaria
- „Hotel Schloß Hubertushöhe“ – Storkow, Brandenburg
- 2011 Matthias Gleiß was honoured with the „Aufsteiger des Jahres“ – Award of the Berliner Meisterköche.
- 2017 Restaurant VOLT received 17 Gault Millau Points.